Old February 9th 19, 03:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Depth of field - two of them?

In article , David B.
wrote:

On 2/8/19 10:27 AM, wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:
Can I use my iMac Bluetooth Keypad to control my iPad?

you? probably not, but others certainly can.

you have difficulty doing even the most basic things.

looks like i was *exactly* on target.

Since I have neither an iMac Bluetooth keypad or iPad, I can't say how
helpful the info at the cite is, but it may be a starting point.
Hopefully it is more helpful than nospam's response.

my response was not intended to be helpful because the person asking is
an ignorant retarded troll.

Utter rubbish. You simply don't know how to do it! :-P

there's nothing to know. it 'just works'.

at least for others, it does.

I doubt it can be done without using an App from the Apple App store.

what apps did you use to connect a keyboard to your mac and pc?