Old March 1st 18, 02:25 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
Jolly Roger[_2_]

Default How to edit your pictures using macos photos.

On 2018-02-28, John Varela wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 16:45:02 UTC, David_B
wrote:

by Justin Pot on February 26th, 2018

Lots of Mac users use Photos for sorting and browsing photo
collections. It syncs easily with your iPhone, recognizes faces, and
even sorts your photos into Memories. What you might not know is that
Photos is also now a decent tool for editing photos.

Once upon a time Photos could only do superficial edits, but in the
fall of 2017, Apple added enough new editing features to make it
useful for the vast majority of users. Its simple, but powerful.
And if you already have more powerful photo editing software that you
love, Photos also allows you to open your pictures using that.

The current version of Photos has excellent integration with Photoshop
Elements.

It's also integrated with any number of alternative image editing
programs through extensions managed in System Preferences Extensions
Photos, like Pixelmator, Affinity Photo, and so on.

JR