Old August 8th 10, 12:03 PM
IanG IanG is offline
Junior Member

You'll mainly notice better sharpness, and ease of printing.

15mins @ 20° C at 1+1+100 normal inversion agitation is a good starting point with most films except Fomapan. That was my time for a roll of FP4 last week which is perfect.

I used to use Tmax 1000 & 400 with Pyrocat and it;s a great combination, but I switched to Delta 100 & 400, and HP5 in LF because Tmax is so hard to find in many places now but Ilford films are everywhere.

Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkroom User View Post
If it gives finer grain as well as better sharpness than D76, then it must be good.
Will I actually see these differences with FP4 Plus and T-Max 400?
What dilution and times for the small Paterson-tanks?