Old October 10th 04, 08:47 PM
Mike Fields

Glad I could help -- one of those things that only takes seconds to
find in a search engine .... after you spend HOURS figuring out
what the key word is to search for !!

mikey

"QuienEs" wrote in message
news
Thanks Mikey, for your help. I configured another instance of Agent,
for news.cerious.com and searched all the headers for
{ROTATE} | {ORIENTATION} and have a lot of reading to do.

At first blush, it looks like the feature has been implemented in one
or more recent releases, and that it is causing problems for some
users because their cameras don't do the EXIF tag/flag correctly.

Anyway, the charm was you suggesting the right word "rotate",
that gets me much more reading material.

Cheers, QE

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:11:54 GMT, "Mike Fields"