Old August 26th 04, 01:49 PM
bob

"mark_digital" wrote in news:W6OdncHVrK-fMLDcRVn-
:

We used to see many paper longevity posts here (acceleration tests).
Some involved putting prints on a dashboard of a car in 150 degree
heat for 3 days. Now that 4x6 prints can be had much cheaper from
a local CVS than from home I don't see anymore testimonials. See?
It's the money, or lack of, that drives the desire for more or less and
how we rationalize why we can or can't.

mark_

Maybe in your case that is true.

In my case I chose a camera that suits my needs, and until something
radical happens in printing technology, I don't see any reason to buy
anything different.

Bob

--
Delete the inverse SPAM to reply