Old December 14th 19, 07:39 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Default Resurrecting a jpeg?

"Commander Kinsey"
newsp.0crex2r6wdg98l@glass Fri, 13 Dec 2019 23:16:40 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On Wed, 04 Dec 2019 12:23:08 -0000, Diesel
wrote:

David

On 2019-11-29 13:42, Commander Kinsey wrote:
If I have the middle part of a jpeg file, can't I display at
least some of it? Every fixing tool I've tried says something
like "need JPEG header", or "need SOI (start of image?)
header".

I'm giving up on it. While I can assemble some 132 KB into a
viable continuous chunk of data, after a dozen attempts to find
a "beginning" that would decompress I haven't found a usable
start point.

The fact that the 'front' of the data in the file is all 0's,
and a good chuck of the back, might indicate that the torrent
chunk you pulled it out of was not, itself, complete.

Interesting exercise though.

This, I believe, was the source of the Torrent, Alan:-

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/177...eorgia_Line-He
re s_To_The_Good_Times-%28Retail%29-2012-HHI

Maybe you'd have better luck downloading it yourself.

Sadly, as an honest and upright UK citizen, I'm prevented from
visiting such sites by my ISP, BT.

I'm more than happy to provide you the image David.

Here's the md5sum hash if you ever need to confirm it's the same
pic; Several were released and the filenames may not be unique
for each, So it's best to go by the hash.

1928d39e509ef9328a3b0897b5b3bf18 *BoaterDave.jpg

It's right he
https://picpaste.me/image/zHMx

Actually it isn't. "404: Page not found".

When the post was created and until recently, the last day or two
when I haven't checked, it's since been killed. So, it was up for
weeks; you had plenty of time to view it then. I don't believe that
post was late showing up.

and newsgroup:alt.binaries.wallpaper
subject: P: David Brooks - boaterdave.jpg as requested

Found :-)

That was the intention.

Only post in the entire group actually. Nobody swaps wallpaper
anymore?

You might want to consider refreshing your headers and/or changing
usenet providers. I see more than a single post present and more than
one copy of the picture you've now had the pleasure of viewing.

You may download at your leisure. Any other pictures inside HHI
releases that you want copies of, David?

You can also use a vpn, select that torrent, if you'd like, and
it'll also verify the hash I shared with you matches the one that
would be downloaded via the swarm if one still exists.

No no no David can never touch a torrent with a bargepole. It's
against his religion!

Davids only religion is the bottle. Don't kid yourself. There's
nothing in the book people like him like to thump that supports in
any way what he admitted to doing.

There's no ****ing way God sent him to see me, and commit felonious
crimes for David Brooks benefit. No ****ing way. That's not an xian
thing to be doing. Yet, David has claimed that very thing, on more
than one occasion.

I have no way of knowing, because, despite that claim of yours, I
don't have any control whatsoever over the raidy account on the
piratebay. That's another, outright, ****ing lie, on your part.

I've been over this with you, many times before. What's offered
on piratebay isn't even the entire collection, and none of the
members of HHI have anything whatsoever to do with that account.
HHI does not release to the general public. I've already
explained this, multiple times. Eventually you'll "forget"
again, and repeat your known ****ing lie. Dumb ****.

So HHI is basically a tinpot organisation?

I.T. for eleven years you claimed? Yet, you know nothing of the hpavc
scenes; yet seem to be quite pleased with being on the receiving end
of some of the fruits of the scenes labor.

Not only are you a rather generic troll, you're a bit more than a
slight ****wit bull****ter, too.

--
Everyone thinks everyone else has money.