Old August 26th 16, 02:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Default Canon 5D4

Davoud:
I hope the got the GPS right. In my 6D the GPS is always on, always
draining the battery, even when the camera is powered off. If I want to
use GPS I have to remove the battery between uses.

Wally:
You could also turn GPS off in the menu.

Right. But then you're not using the GPS, are you? Too much trouble.
GPS useless. Turn it off and leave it off. It needs to turn off when
the camera powers off. Fortunately, Lightroom takes care of the
problem.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm