Old August 27th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Cynicor[_3_]

Default 21MP 1Ds Mark III Announced

ASAAR wrote:
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 06:19:52 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:

I don't remember those shots, John, I remember the 20 x 30 poster of
Dr. J. slam dunking it from the free throw line, etc. All excellent
shots. What sports were you interested in that they happened in low
light? I think you're making **** up, is what I think. Helps your
argument, I guess.

http://img.nytstore.com/IMAGES/NSAPNL12L_EXTR.JPG

Here is a famous sports photograph from the old days. Looks like crap
compared to modern day photos. And the color is way off.

What do you expect from daylight film under all of those lights?
And Ameche had been taking steroids so he should have been
disqualified. In spite of it all, a good evening for the Bronx.

Wow, jpegging was really lousy back then.