Old July 28th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Michael Benveniste

Default Film Camaras using 70mm: do they exist?

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:40:04 -0400, Bob Salomon
wrote:

And aerial film requires different processing then non aerial
emulsions.

It depends on the aerial film in question. I have a 70mm back
for my Pentax 645, and I've gotten very good results using Agfa
Aviphot N400 with standard C-41 processing.

That being said, the pickings for fresh 70mm perforated film have
gotten very slim indeed.

--
Michael Benveniste --