Old August 31st 05, 02:50 PM
Rox-off

says...
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:08:48 +0200, Rox-off wrote:

Has anyone actually ever bought one of these cameras and used it? I just
saw one selling for a very low price.

Don't have one myself, but one of my students does and it's a very nice bit
of kit. I would probably recommend going for the D2X though if you can
afford it (or maybe the D200 when it appears).

-SL

If the announcement tomorrow confirms that the D200 will not meter with
manual focus lenses I shall definitely not be in the market for one.

I'm happy with 6MP. 4.1P seems a little sparse, but for the type of work
I do I think it might be a better option than the D70 (my current DSLR).

--
Save Photography | Shoot some film today!
Email: drop rods and insert surfaces