Old June 6th 04, 11:33 PM
jean

Small side question, does your Image Tank G2 work at USB2 speed? Does it
need anything "special" to work faster on a USB2 port?

Jean
"Arthur Small" a écrit dans le message de
I have been using the IT (original & G2) for the past four years and have
never lost an image. Just added the Addonics MFR as a back up. Still

between
these two less to carry than a lap top. I copy my days shoot to the IT &

the
MFR. In most countries around the work I have connected the MFR to a TV to
view my days shoot as I can display both NTSC & PAL.

If you don't mind carrying a laptop that is not a bad way to go.