Old January 29th 04, 10:43 PM
Crownfield

Default B&H Photo has horrible customer service...

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

Crownfield wrote:

and your ability to comprehend correctly
is obviously deficient.

Too bad you can't prove it, dirty old redneck racist.

Why would I need to do so?

Because you are just a dirty old fool people call
"bob the clown" and your credibility is ZERO.

still biased, still ignorant, still have an attitude.
what a racist you are.

pizzaboy, the ignorant reading comprehension
challenged game.

Bob the clown, repeatedly exposed on usenet as an
ultra-right wing racist. Plenty of documentation available
on the net.

you were so dumb as to accuse me of not using my real name on my posts.
how you could ASSume something so obviously unfounded and untrue, and
then run away with it simply boggles my mind.

pizzaboy, it really is simple.

you do not understand what you read.
even worse, you do not want to understand.
you know what you want to see and it interferes with what is really in
front of you. your prejudice blinds you to reality. you are so trapped
in your own mind that no one will ever reach you and get you to see what
is real.

for some reason you see fascists and racists
in everyone around you.

its because they are inside your mind.
to be trapped in your body with a mind so distorted
is the ultimate punishment.

until you do, you are pizzaboy the game.
until you reason, you are a game.
dance, pizzaboy, dance.