Old May 26th 18, 06:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Google Clips - End of the photographer as we know it?

On 5/26/2018 1:19 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 5/26/2018 12:39 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On May 25, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 5/25/2018 11:38 PM, Bill W wrote:
On Fri, 25 May 2018 18:04:37 -0700, Savageduck
Â* wrote:

I am sure that we will have
at least one of the regular participants in this NG who will state
that AI
is going to be the future for all things creative be it music, or
photography.

Ray Kurzweil doesn't post here, and he's the only one crazy enough to
think that AI will match human functioning. People who are honest
about these things know that AI has severe limitations, and probably
always will.
The issue is whether the potential poster referred to by the Duck
actually has an honest belief, or will post just to start an argument.

Check the thread. The potential poster I suspected has already made his
presence known.

[corrected placement of response.]
I know.

Sent too soon. My point about "honest belief," remains the same.

--
PeterN