Old May 26th 18, 02:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Google Clips - End of the photographer as we know it?

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

in 1965, while in high school, he designed and built a computer that
composed music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Neivqp2K4

And he wrote (?) the program which controlled how the computer wrote
the music.

yep.

and using what is now considered to be ancient technology.

You are not quite correct to say that the computer wrote music. It
would be more accurate to say that the computer generated music.

more semantic bull****.

ray did not write the music. guess what that means.

use whatever word you want. at the end of the day, the computer (not
ray or any other human) wrote/composed/created the music.

Alternatively I somewhere have a pen which has written music. :-)

completely missing the point, as usual.