Old January 14th 18, 08:51 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Eco Clean

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

- Susan Bugher wrote:

How do I tell what .NET Framework I have, if any?
Looking in CCleaner, it doesn't show up under Microsoft or under .NET.

If you REALLY, REALLY ca
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/migration-guide/how-to-determine-which-versions-are-installed

Wow. What a PITA, where they have a different way for different versions of
Net frmework. Another reason Net framework is a PITA.

At least I can confirm Rasterbator works on Windows 10 without having to
add another net framework.

Thanks!

I'm spending my time installing and running the three suggested softwares.
http://www.posteriza.com/es/index.php?lang=en_US
https://sourceforge.net/projects/posterazor/
https://inkscape.org/en/release/0.92.2/