Old August 26th 15, 07:41 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Terry Pinnell[_2_]

Default Thumbnail viewer with unusual feature?

hopflop [email protected] wrote:

Terry Pinnell typed with big furry paws:

So I'm looking for a thumbnail viewer which at least allows me to
increase the SIZE of font used to display the filename. Ideally I'd
like flexibility over all the usual font settings too, like type,
colour and bold.

FSViewer lets you change them
http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

Thanks, but can tell me exactly how please? I have FSV although hadn't
used it for a few years. I've just updated to latest version (5.5) but
still cannot find how to change the filename text display in the
thumbnail view.

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK