Old October 15th 04, 12:29 AM
joe smigiel

There was a Deardorff V11 on eBay within the past 2 months but I can't
find the listing now. I don't know if it sold. It was the first
listing I've ever seen there in 6 years for that camera although the
studio 11x14 'dorffs come up fairly often.

You could always try Ken Hough's website as he may have a reconditioned V11.

If you are looking for any field 11x14, Cameras West had a DeGolden
Busch last year and Photogizzmo in NYC had a couple Burke & James'
although the latter is pushing it a bit for a field camera.

Joe

fp wrote:
looking for a Deardorff V11 (11x14)
has anybody seen one for sale