Old March 7th 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Mr.T

Default Sony announces H7 and H9 cameras

"Stephen Henning" wrote in message
news
"Stephen Henning" wrote:
With Sony you have the choice of doing it quickly in the camera or

doing
it in your computer if you use .raw. It doesn't work nearly as well
without raw.

Then "Mr.T" MrT@home wrote:
Of course, I hadn't even considered you might think otherwise.

Then why did you say:
I would never want in camera post processing myself.

Yep, that's me, happy to shoot RAW and post process in computer.
You get to make your own choices.

It is like about 90% of the features on the camera. They are there if
you want them but you never need them, you can ignore them. The reason
I buy a camera is because of the features I want, not because it doesn't
have the ones I don't want. Why would you mention a feature you don't
want. It doesn't affect anything. Some people do want it.

And where did I say otherwise?
However the OP (you? cant remember) seemed to think it was some big deal I
should be impressed by.

MrT.