Old November 19th 09, 07:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
David Nebenzahl

Default Film holder for Ica Favorit: progress report

On 11/19/2009 11:10 AM David Nebenzahl spake thus:

Lessee; I've got a Soviet Fotokor (my 1st folding plate cam, kind of a
POS but a nice historical artifact); a Voigtlander Avus, 2 Maximars, a
Donata made into a wide-angle camera with a 105mm lens, some unknown
German folder with a 75mm lens (failed experiment), and the Favorit.

Forgot to list my Patent Etui (have both 9x12 and 6x9 sizes). I'd *love*
to find some film holders for it, but those seem to be even harder to
find than ones for the Favorit.

--
I am a Canadian who was born and raised in The Netherlands. I live on
Planet Earth on a spot of land called Canada. We have noisy neighbours.

- harvested from Usenet