Old March 22nd 12, 06:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Default Earth Photography: It's Harder Than It Looks

Eric Stevens wrote:
On 22 Mar 2012 06:20:00 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Eric Stevens wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:

So the global cooling was manmade?

Yes. And it was temporary.

That's interesting. How was it manmade?

Air pollution.

For somebody who claims to know so much about climate change you
really are disgustingly ignorant of even the most basic facts.

Gee! That's a clever theory, and you came up with it all yourself.

No, asshole. I know how to read.

I suppose you do have the temperature data to support that claim.

I suppose you're going to whine about the facts again.

In this case, I will only moan about the lack of them.

No, you won't. You never moan about your complete lack of facts.

Then why is it that the air pollution which you say caused global
cooling has now switched to causing global warming?

You deniers really are stunningly stupid.

Air pollution today is a lot LESS than in was 40 years ago. 40 years
ago it was masking the effects of CO2. Now it isn't.

Air polution might have got better where you are but over much of the
world it has only got worse.

And there's the denier bull**** again. No facts, no evidence. Just
one lie after another.

How about you putting your money where your mouth is and produce some

Back at you, hypocrite. I keep asking you for cites and references and
you just fart more bull**** and lies.

Where is YOUR evidence for your claim about air pollution?

You are the one who made the claim.

"over much of the world it has only got worse"

Your words from just above.

--
Ray Fischer | None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.