Old November 6th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jürgen Exner

Default Reluctant Wedding Photographer

Juan Moore Beer wrote:
These photos will not be of a quality that some of you take for
granted and I suspect you would find the final product to be
laughable. I will miss a lot of important moments, but the photos
will be taken with as much care as I am able to understand between
now and then, and they will be taken with the love an Uncle has for a
terrific niece in need.

I salute you! I takes guts to stand up like this and speak out against the
madness of "the perfect day". It seems indeed that people forgot what that
day is about. It is not about the most expensive rings or the largest number
of guests or the most elaborate gown. After all there is no law against
wedding in jeans and t-shirt with photos taken with a cell phone. Although I
have to admit that it's probably a better idea to dress up a little bit and
bring a real camera.

I am sure with your love as an uncle you will be much more important to her
than a famous photographer charging 5000$ could ever be.

jue