Old February 10th 04, 08:48 AM
JIM

Default epson 2200 help

"KBob" wrote in message
The problem is that you're using the 2200 with HP paper, just about
the worst choice for Epsons because of the low absorbency. To begin
with at least, get a small supply of Epson papers like Enhanced Matte
and Premium Lustre to try your printer out. These papers have a
microcoating that dries the ink immediately, and you won't have any
problems with rollers getting inked up.

Pably so.........You just spent upwards of $700+ for this printer. Some
papers, good, other than Epson will work fine with it; however, would advise
against the popular inclination to nickle and dime your investment; i.e.,
refill inks of questionable compatibility and trying to use the least
expensive papers................not sure what drives that desire, but my
'inclination' is to use Epson products with their gear - anyting goes
haywire, I'm not wondering where the fault lies

Shoot'em up, print with anything, Agfa, Fuji, Kodak and all the rest will
love you for it!!

Jim