Old October 29th 03, 08:14 AM
JIM

Default epson 2200 help

I don't have any problems like this; however, I always uncheck the high
speed box on about anything except straight text. It is possible, with some
papers, that the amount of ink being put down doesn't dry fast enough
especially with high speed running.

Shoot'em up, print with anything, Agfa, Fuji, Kodak and all the rest will
love you for it!!

Jim

"GLL" wrote in message
Just got one yesterday, its leaving streaks, like the rollers are sticking
to the ink only rollers are clean ? 145 meg file Photoshop 7.0, HP premium
gloss paper ? I went thru align head and all seems right . any help
appreciated
Gary