Old December 22nd 13, 08:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default An Apology - Was converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D

In article , Eric Stevens wrote:

Sandman:
I didn't click the link, nor do I care about what you claim about
anything. You are a proven liar and every single claim you ever
make will be assumed to be a lie. I will no longer ask you to
support your claims since I know most of them are lies. Neither am
I intrested in this attempt at you dragging up subjects in your
normal troll-fashion from months ago.

... from where it all started.

That's not where it all started.

You are no doubt technically more than competent but in your
personal relationships you leave a great deal to be desired.

That's nothing buit a compliment coming from the groups biggest troll and
liar.

--
Sandman[.net]