Old December 21st 13, 03:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default An Apology - Was converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D

In article , Eric Stevens wrote:

Eric Stevens:
However, when you first started telling me I was lying you never
even asked for evidence or gave me the chance to produce it.

Sandman:
Incorrect. I spent some two weeks asking you to back up your
claims. You failed.

Rubbish.

100% true.

"I've used operating systems that worked with magnetic drum storage
right through virtually the entire range of both floppy and hard
discs. I bought and used a microcomputer system with one of the
first such hard discs in captivity.

I've set up and written databases using Cromemco DBR (SQL), Informix
(SQL), Basic, C, dBXL, Paradox and one or two others I can't
remember.

I've used file systems including Cromix, Unix, CP/M, PC-DOS and all
flavours of NTFS since version 3.5 (except 8)."

This has nothing to do with the weeks I spent asking you to back up your
claim about me not understanding the word "Protocol". You are using a
common troll technique called diversion.

You responded to this saying:

"This I can't believe. *EVERYTHING* you've said leads to the logical
conclusion that you know NOTHING about databases. So I am assuming
that this is just a plain out lie."

Indeed. I didn't trust you. Never will trust anything you say at face
value.

See. No request for me to back up my claims. Just an immediate
denial of the truth of my claim and the labeling of it as a lie.

Indeed - this has nothing to do with the FACT that I spent weeks asking you
to back your incorrect claim about me not understanding the word
"protocol", troll boy.

You've gone on from there, disputing everything I say and calling me
a liar at every opportunity.

Incorrect, lie boy.

Had you given me the benefit of the least amount of doubt I could
have given you
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...3/_DSC6945.jpg which is a
link to a corner of my book shelves. You will see *nine* Paradox
manuals covering two generations. In fact the Word Perfect Office
2002 manual describes Paradox 10. I haven't been collecting these as
a hobby.

I didn't click the link, nor do I care about what you claim about anything.
You are a proven liar and every single claim you ever make will be assumed
to be a lie. I will no longer ask you to support your claims since I know
most of them are lies. Neither am I intrested in this attempt at you
dragging up subjects in your normal troll-fashion from months ago.

--
Sandman[.net]