Old October 11th 12, 03:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Seeking recommendation for Laptop (Windows) suitable for photography

On 2012-10-10 18:58:46 -0700, George Kerby said:

On 10/9/12 5:08 PM, in article , "ray"
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 16:18:37 -0400, nospam wrote:

In article , ray
wrote:

Yeah, whatever. The point is that you don't have to run the MAC OS
on the MAC computer.

why buy a mac, if not to run mac os?

In this particular case, because the hardware (monitor in particular)
is reputed to be 'the best'.

windows apps aren't going to take advantage of the retina display, so
buying a macbook retina solely to install windows is actually stupid.

Again, I'm only making the point that you're not locked into the OS that
comes with the machine - I don't understand why you have such a problem
with that.

Because M$ Windoze SUCKS?!?

Wait around long enough, and the truth will out!

Savageduck