Old March 13th 06, 03:36 PM posted to adobe.photoshop.windows,rec.photo.digital

Default Outline of transparent image

Hello!

I created a PSD file and saved the file as a transparent gif :
http://www.checkeredshirt.com/dump/trans-saved.gif

I would like to be able to put this gif on any colour background - like
this :
http://www.checkeredshirt.com/dump/trans.html

What have I done wrong that the "white" outline is being displayed
around each element ? I would obvioulsy like it to be clear edges
around each element.

To create the outline, I used the select tool to draw an oval, then
used the Stroke tool to set the pixel width and the colour.
Then I used the select tool again to "cut" the oval where I wanted it
to break for the lettering.

Any tips about be appreciated!