Old January 21st 07, 06:43 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Gary Eickmeier

Default My latest musings about photography

Sounds like you are a fast learner. And experienced photographer.

Your roving ISO procedure is new. Anyone else do this? I think we all
end up checking our LCD after pictures are taken, to reassure ourselves
that the highlights haven't been blown out and the color is right. No
miracle procedures on light reading, even with digital. I think the
ideal would be live preview, such as the R1 Sony and the Oly 330.

Gary Eickmeier