Old January 21st 07, 05:50 PM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
VicTek

Default My latest musings about photography

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

I've posted a new column article, called "Why Do Some Fear Photoshop and
Others Think Digital Photography is Something Special?" to my site at:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/dimw.php

Cheers,

Wayne

My fear of Photoshop is what it may do to my wallet, so I'll stay with
PhotoPlus (and it's companion product PagePlus).
Dave Cohen

Yes, Photoshop does cause one's wallet to be overexposed g. There are
many photo-editing programs that are quite capable that cost a lot less than
PS. I imagine there are jobs that only PS can do well, but as a hobbyist
I've managed without it.