Old June 15th 04, 09:55 PM
Andrew K-V

Default Fuji Neopan Acros

I'm glad to see that some you you lot across the pond have found out what a
great film this is. Its quite easy to get here in the UK but not sure if
anyone will export it.

I suggest Rodinal 1+50 for 12mins @EI80 for best results. Use Hypoclear for
a nice clear negative.

Andrew K-V

"Collin Brendemuehl" wrote in message
om...
Robert Pohl wrote in message

Several Months ago I purchased a few boxes of Fuji Neopan Acros
in 4x5 from Fred Newman's View Camera Store in Arizona. It was
obviously direct imported from Japan as most of the writing on the
package was Japanese.
I have tested the film and absolutely love it. Problem is, I can't get
any more. It is available in Quick Loads, but not plain cut sheets.
The View Camera Store claims that they are unable to get more.
Does anyone out there know of another source for this wonderful
film??
ROB

One of the big shops here in Columbus, O., is working on it.
I'll post when the've got it.

Collin