Old October 2nd 09, 01:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
dwight[_4_]

Default The end is near

"Charles" wrote in message
As one who believes in the law of diminishing returns, I fear that the
useful (read that as interesting/informative) life of this forum is
nearing its end.

Quick survey: how many faithful readers/contributors feel that this forum
going is going brain-dead? C'mon! Fess up!

I haven't seen a change in all of the years I've used usenet. There has
always been plenty of noise with the signal, with spikes at various times
over the years. Given the current political climate in the U.S. (and
elsewhere), there's bound to be a noise spike now.

There's still plenty of good and useful posts here, you just have to look
harder to find them.

dwight