Old March 29th 06, 09:13 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

And seriously who would admit to buying a new Daewoo?

"Jeßus" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 02:40:59 +0000, D-Mac proclaimed:

Mal wrote:

snip

So which is he? Faculty of law student (no) or; Rugby League player (no
too).

I doubt this fellow is even using his real name because when he was
posting glowing reviews about his (then) new car, he gave his location as
Port Lincoln in South Australia. This is a (relatively) small town and I
phoned every "Stevens" (Which was the name he used at that time)on the
Electoral roll and none had any knowledge of a Chrlz or Charles Stevens
who owned a daiwoo motor car.

The youth and employment centre he started stalking me from has no
knowledge of anyone by his name although they did give up some
information
about the work station being used at the time.

Last year he moved to Brisbane claiming he was associated with the Elders
of The Aboriginal communities within close range of Cleveland after I
produced my commercial permits for restricted areas. He had posted
messages that I was a liar and didn't have them. There was also mention
of
my access to tribal lands. That's when he said he was closely associated
with the community which it seems now was just another figment of his
imagination because no one in the community know him by those names.

No Elder at Logan, Darra or Ipswich confessed to any knowledge of anyone
arriving from South Australia in a green Daiwoo motor car or anyone
arriving from Port Lincoln in the recent past.

He has been very careful to conceal his name and address while posting
totally false lies and defamation with relatively believable names. The
cost of a discovery warrant against Optus is a lot more than $500 and
they
are know to be totally uncooperative in these matters but if no one comes
up with any real information soon, I'll pay that and whatever else it
costs to track the swine down.

Just be careful you're not being misled right from the start.

If this person has an axe to grind with you /and/ they have half a brain,
combined with a basic understanding of how the internet works, they would
have set up a misleading identity, with what appears to be very
convincing tid-bits of information scattered here and there all over
the net that'll throw you way off their scent.

Despite what many people think, it's very possible to be literally
untraceable on the net these days (especially these days)regardless of
how much money, determination and legal backing you might have at your
disposal.
And until there is an entirely new version of the Internet
itself (which will happen eventually due to the current version being
uncontrollable - and big business/govt don't like that) it will remain
that way.

Of course, there's no accounting for carelessness or stupidity, and maybe
your nemesis fits one or both of these categories?

At this stage I don't know if you really have a legitimate complaint...
no offence, its just that I really don't know you or know exactly what
this other person has done to you - but what other info do you have on
this person - what names have they been posting under, any significant
posts made, etc?
I might find the time to have a sniff around and maybe I'll spot something
significant... My own interest in this is partially curiosity and partly
that I simply enjoy these kind of exercises. I or somebody else might just
come across some crucial info for you... good luck in your quest.

--
/J/
Cut the crap to email me...