Old February 23rd 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
____

Default Mr. Knoppow... or...

In article ,
John wrote:

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 06:47:54 -0800, "Richard Knoppow"
wrote:

and to people moving to private
e-mail lists and web-based forums that have some control of
spam and other undesirable posting.

Also I think that there is a large part of the population that doesn't
have any idea as to what the newsgroups are about. Of course it's not
in the ISP's intrest to promote them either. I'm using Bellsouth/AT&T
these days and just finding the NNTP server name on their site was a
waste of time. Google was much faster at finding it than I was.

JD

I've been watching the NG "again", since Dec 2007 most certainly more
traffic. since a fall off for several years it would appear.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.