Old July 18th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
David Nebenzahl

Default 'new' metrogon quesiton - white internal rear parts

On 7/18/2008 4:40 AM John spake thus:

Have a later version Metrogon.

Note the picture showing the rear internal and external surfaces that
face the film. The aperture stop and the internal surrounding rear parts
are WHITE.

I have never seen this before. What could the rationale be? Has the
manufacturer (Fuji in this case, I think) have discovered something
counterintuitive but useful?

See pictures he
http://www.digoliardi.net/metro/met1.jpg
http://www.digoliardi.net/metro/met2.jpg
http://www.digoliardi.net/metro/met3.jpg
http://www.digoliardi.net/metro/met4.jpg

Heed the 'Stones song: Paint It Black.

It drags itself out of the dark abyss of pish, and crawls insanely up
the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and
doodle. It is balder and dash."

- With apologies to H. L. Mencken