Old May 17th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_3_]

Default D-MAC'S GOOSE IS COOKED!

Annika1980 wrote:
On May 16, 5:25 pm, Alienjones wrote:
There you go Draco...
I've got 2 choices. Both are likely to happen.

One is to fight the jackass with his own behavior.
The other is to engage in protracted and expensive legal action to halt
his criminal activities and copyright infringement...

D-Mac, it would really be helpful in the future if you said which of
your oppressors you are referring to. I can't ever tell if you are
talking about me, Mark Thomas, ScottW, Paul Furman, Helen or whoever
else your ****ed up mind is babbling on about.

How cute is that?
You know off by heat the names of all the image thieves. What going on?
have you got a socks club going? How does it work mate? Mark Thomas
posts a bunch of lies about me and you back him up with posts from all
you socks, then change connections and Helen posts that the vagina you
pasted over my photo isn't hers?

Well like it or not, Paul Furman probably won't follow in your footsteps.

ScottW thought the sun shone from your anus and let you drag him into
your web of deceit. Oddly PBASE (who hosted your attempt to engage him
in criminality) were ultra quick to remove the image.

How good is that? The one legitimate fan you had and you **** all over
him. Nice type you are mate. Attempting to drag Scott back into this is
deplorable... Just what I'd expect from gutter swine like you.

So now we're back to who? Charles Stevens (you keep calling him by his
assumed name, Mark Thomas) and... The jackass from Chattanooga himself.

Two of you. three if you include the latest act of plagiarism. Just tow
insignificant idiots trying for recognition in Usenet... ROTFL. You are
pathetic.