Old May 16th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_3_]

Default D-MAC'S GOOSE IS COOKED!

Helen wrote:
On May 15, 6:24 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Poor D-Mac is so sad that nobody will believe his lies.

Well, what can we say. We call them as we see them. D-Mac has no
credibility.......and no talent whatsoever as a photographer.

An excellent portrait of our Canada goose. Very sharp with good
detail. They are fiercely protective of their young. I've seen one
chase a photographer away, beating those powerful wings on him.
Helen

Yeah... Right Bret.

Sharpening halo, blocked shadows. ****! you'd at least be able to get
the composition right and show the whole torso if you had an ounce of
ability and grain of knowledge... Aiming too high ...again!.

Got any more porn links to share Helen? That one of your vagina Bret
pasted over my award winning advertising photo of a fisherman at dawn
wasn't really as tasteful as your normal depraved and disgusting efforts.

Give us another link like you posted where you pasted a plagiarized (or
maybe that is what you do all day - take homo photos) image of two men
engaged in oral sex over an enlarged photo of mine coming out of the
mounting press was more like what I'd expect from you.

I certainly can see why you though my romantic portrait of two Russian
lovers was not very exciting... You must have a sizable collection of
those disgusting and depraved photos you keep showing us from time to time.

You really do deserver the title "CYBER SLUT", don't you?