Old December 17th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco

Default Canon's "Rebel". What a stupid name.

Skip wrote:

"Bill Funk" wrote in message

edited, for brevity

Here ya go...
http://worlddmc.ohiolink.edu/OMP/New...count=1&hits=1
The last paragraph makes reference to the turbocharged Liberty V-12.

Great! Thanks!
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

By the way, I was wrong about the type of plane, and the reference I
remembered was in a book called something like, "Worst Aircraft Designs."
The Lusac, IIRC was included because it was meant to be a combination
fighter and recon aircraft, which had already been shown to be ineffective
in combat. That and the frozen eyeball thing...

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Hello, Skip:

I wonder whether the Lusac's test pilot was permanently blinded, by
having his eyeballs frozen?

Cordially,
John Turco