Old April 3rd 06, 12:36 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

wrote in message
oups.com...
Pete D., I forget who pinged Poxy as a Doug in the first instance but

they were barking up the wrong tree.
I think it was Tony Polson, but I admit *I* thought he was too.. Looks
like I was wrong, so I apologise, Poxy.

Having said that, Poxy sure as hell spelt like doug, eg scurrulous,
professionaly....

Right then, if you're going to dis my spelling, maybe I *will* be Doug, or
his bestest friendest. That'll surely confuse the hell out of anyone bored
enough to watch this thread.

And the problem with using sarcasm on a douglas post is that he either
doesn't recognise it, or, if a post goes the wrong way for him, he will
later pretend *he* was being sarcastic...

I honestly thought I laid it on thick enough for people to see I was taking
the ****, although I was pleased to see that Doug was narcissistic enough to
take it as a sign of support. The others who seem obsessed with the sad loon
don't have the same excuse.

Where is the old codger anyway? - gone very quiet since this deluded
effort...

I thought that was his style, he always seems to vanish for a while shortly
after being shouted down by all and sundry.