Old December 22nd 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Default Older Nikon Camera

Paul Furman wrote:
J.Lef wrote:

... I found one box so
far, and here is whats in it, and not sue what one thing is.

A Nikon black camera that has in the front of body,
on the silver portion, a large letter F outlined, with lower down in
black a solid Nikon. ( I know its a 35mm)

That's called the Nikon F :-)
Has sold for $75 to $300 on ebay recently.

Listed on KEH for $199 to $899.

It is in a two piece case, thats brown leather marked
Nikon, with a crushed red velvet interior. The camera stays in the
lower portion protected, and the bulbous top piece snapps off. It has
a strap. (It all appears to be leather)

Still attached is a lens with cover, that says Lens made
in Japan.
It has lots of number markings on the outside, and the front part of
the inside describes the lens as a " Zoom-NIKKOR Auto 1:3.5
f=43mm(tilda)f=86 Nippon Kogaku
Japan No. 456144

http://www.photodo.com/product_1148_p3.html
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=43-86mm
Has sold for $20 to $80 on ebay recently.

Listed on KEH for $23 to $99.

Well thats box number one Sorry if I wrote too much.
Any feedback apprecited.

Keep digging!

--
Paul Furman