Old January 26th 04, 07:12 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

Default Road ruts with Jobo

"Brian Kosoff" wrote

in my conversation with sinar we were discussing LF chromes, please note
the reference to "e-6 processing".

Most of the folks on this thread are talking B&W. Including you, it seems.
Your quoted complaint to Jobo:

I have used d-76 1:1 (1000ml for 4 *120šs), Xtol
(straight 1000ml for 4 rolls 120), xtol 1:1 (1000ml for 4 rolls of 120). On
the advice of your tech people I do not use stop bath, but use 4 rinses
prior to a 5 minute fix in kodak rapid fix

So I guess keeping track of what emulsion is being discussed
is a bit confusing.

Are your road ruts with B&W, as indicated above, or e-6, or both?

Additionally, I have been doing much testing with small f-stop
differences in B&W. As the subject is much on my mind right now,
so I am sure I am reading B&W into every post, even if the subject
matter changes in the middle.

Even so. If two Ektachromes are taken 1/3 stop apart can the difference
be spotted if one slide is viewed one day and the other the next -- double
blind conditions, of course.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio