Old May 16th 06, 11:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default A novice looking for tips, hints, suggestions and critique.

I understand your concern he but in the years I've used
SimpleViewer, I've never encountered a problem and you are the first
voice of dissent towards the gallery I've seen. I DO have pure html
versions up (you can add_html) to the index.html (index_html.html) to
see it.

I use FireFox myself, and it works fine. Tried it in IE6 and 7, as well
as Maxthon, still fine.

Is your Flash not out of date?

As for your final line:

"If you want to
demonstrate your ability to choose a really crap way of displaying
them, well, we're not interested. "

I'm sure you don't speak for everyone here, when you say "we". ^^