Old January 7th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Protect your pictures!

Paul Rubin wrote:

I'm considering sending them a bill for unauthorized use of
copyrighted image, as well as for the bandwidth.

That would be bogus and probably accomplish nothing.

Well, I don't know about bogus. The main intent would be to vent my
spleen just a tiny bit. I'm certain that my chance of being paid for
such an invoice is about nil. And I'm equally sure that unless it's a
very small business indeed, the person receiving the invoice wouldn't
even know who was in charge of the web site.

A few years ago I dropped a heavy battery on my
foot and had my big toenail ripped out at the root,

Heh heh, I like that.

That I had my toenail ripped out, or using the image?