Old November 16th 12, 01:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Default D600 review isn't that great (some aspects)

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:57:43 -0500, PeterN wrote:

I was debating between the D4 and the D800. My final decision was based
on the slightly better color depth of the D800, and for the price
difference I can get some glass. I have my D300 for the times I need
the faster frame rate. I had not really considered the D600, primarily
because I did not want to deal with SD cards, and the 800 has more
rugged construction.

If you were looking at the D4 no wonder you didn't look at the 600!

I didn't like the idea of SD cards either, since I had just bought some big CF
cards, but I figure that's the way the future is headed.