Old May 31st 12, 10:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Tim Conway[_2_]

Default Macro/Closeup

On 2012-05-30 18:36 , Bruce wrote:
Savageduck wrote:

Why take Rich's word for the work submitted?

Because I have seen the submissions and I agree entirely with Rich's
comments.

Here's a Tony "Bruce" Polson professional product shot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/all6e7aqk8zs8vt/TP%20TEAC.jpg

Then there are the choo-choo shots...

So, really, you don't have much to contribute... as usual.

Funny how Alan Browne can fake a Usenet post so it appears to come
from somewhere exotic but still cannot produce a decent shot for the
SI after nine years of not trying?

To learn absolutely nothing about photography in NINE YEARS is quite a
non-achievement.

A non-award winner for a lifetime of non-achievement and failure.

Isn't this what psychologists refer to as projection? Polson is so
predictably vindictive.

Ever since I called out Polson to "Walk the walk" and show his implied
photographic prowess, he has been on my ass.

So be it - good for a wry laugh if little else.

Wow, what is it with him? Is he jealous or something? Granted, as stated,
my shots are out of focus or washed out---my fault poor camera - technique
etc. But what is it that drives him nuts about the SI, but yet doesn't
contribute?!