Old May 6th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
I love Google

Default Windoze Vista SPAM SPAM SPAM

On May 5, 4:05 am, "Roy G" wrote:
"I love Google" wrote in oglegroups.com...
On May 4, 5:06 pm, "Private" wrote:

"I love Google" wrote in
ooglegroups.com...

http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.comAmazingdeal Vista for Free! I

Micro$oft marketing cretins sink to a new low by spaming Usenet.

Dell is on the right track and now offers Linux preinstalled on new
computers.

You too can have open source software without DRM and Micro$oft spyware.

This group will appreciate Micro$oft slogan 'Where do you want to crash
today'

I donīt agree with this poster I just found where you can download
Vista for free and thought if you could download Vista for free others
might be interested in trying the most secure operating system known
to man for themselves.

Oh Yeh!!

I don't care what your think, or agree to, because you are a Lying Spamming
Arsehole.

There is nowhere on your crappy blog where anything can be downloaded,
except Pay per Click Ads.

Roy G

Roy its just plain the deal of the century you canīt help but get
something for nothing.