Old May 5th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
I love Google

Default Windows Vista Free! I Need to share my results I found Windows Vista for Free!

http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.com Amazing deal Vista for Free! I
found thats not exactly a digital camera but I think this group would
be interested since its not just a pile of BS bots and colin from the
UK, Mick from australia and Mike from the US I know google groups is a
real unmatched traffic generator so I thought I would just mention
this today! Not to mention chris told me that for 8 million you too
could own yahoo! Imagine your personal 80billion dollar company for
the cut rat price of 8 million! imagine enough money to run the
legitimate part of Yahoo for 3 months! Time to cut the fat.