Old November 9th 04, 04:13 PM
CNT

OK, thanks for the input... interesting. So the 4x6 Epson is good choice (so
far). Also, didn't know about the ink-jet technology vs. dye-sub. Please, I
need more inputs from you guys. I based my buying digital camera decision in
here! Thanks.

Chuck

The cons for the printers a

1. The HP will smudge if the print gets wet. This is true with most HP
ink-jet printers. Their operating cost are also somewhat high since the
cartridge life isn't very good.

2. The Canon printer seems to print a little greenish. This has been
true
on three different printer models I've tried and seems to be true base on
other reviews.

3. The Kodak is really designed for their cameras.

My favorite; the Canon for portability and the Epson overall.