Old October 22nd 12, 06:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default [SI] General Announcement

Robert Coe wrote,on my timestamp of 22/10/2012 2:01 PM:

: : The Committee is pleased to announce that Alan Browne has indicated
: : his willingness to remain in his present capacity until 11 November.
:
: The stockholders would be pleased to grant him an extension beyond that
: date (at a continuation of his current remuneration), especially inasmuch
: as the next SI deadline falls after the 11th.
:
: Bob
:
:
: I propose that in light of his faithful service, we double his current
: salary.

I'd favor your proposal, if he were willing to stay on for another year. To
encourage that, we could structure the increase as a lump-sum bonus payable at
the end of 2013.

Indexed for inflation!