Old August 22nd 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Nushar

Default No P&S for a serious hobbyist?

AAvK wrote:

: This is not how to respond to people.
: ...you worthless disrespectful cretin!
: You are absolutely mentally abnormal psychiatrically. There is a mental
: illness named " anti-social " and this a physical brain condition.
:
: YOU SHOULD NEVER treat people who work to help you as though they
: were a piece of trash that you simply use, and I'll never reply to you again.
: And if I ever do, it will be an interjection in order to cut you down!
:
: You are a complete and total zodiak weakling with a zero level of
: conscienciousness OR respect, OR appreciation for the kindness it
: takes for some to work and use their personal time to help you out.
: And in return, YOU absolutely have no valid opinion whatsoever.

Funny how people who wag their finger when they obviously don't know
what they are talking about, suddenly become "touch me not" sensitive
when they are at the receiving end.

All posts in this thread remain for all to see. Each participant here
can evaluate our conduct for himself or herself.

I am appreciative of everyone who offered sincere advice or opinion. Do
you see anybody else foaming and ranting like you are? None of us knows
it all, but we act with that awareness.

--
Z (Remove all XX, YY, ZZ)