Old June 23rd 18, 01:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default Two monitors with LR update - Problem

On 23/06/2018 12:27, Savageduck wrote:
[]
OK! That pretty much confirns that a problem exists.

I guess you have to go through a bunch of diagnostic checks to see if this is
an LR CCC, or Win10 only issue, or a conflict between the two. Then there is
the hardware to be considered, an issue with the right side display, or
cables, or a possible issue with your graphics card.

Did you update both LR CCC and Win10 at the same time, or has the Win10
update been in use for other stuff before dealing with LR CCC?

Do you use the dual screen for other stuff, and if so, does this problem
manifest itself in anyway?

Can you flip the left and right screens to check if the problem will move to
the left?

At this stage I can only wish you luck.

For what it's worth, I'm running two dual-monitor systems with the
latest Windows-10 updates and seeing no problems at all. One system has
an dual-monitor graphics card, and the other three video outputs on the
motherboard. If the problem persists when move e.g. a Notepad display
from one monitor to the other, perhaps the second monitor is no longer
running in its native resolution?

I agree with all the Duck's suggestions.

--
Cheers,
David